1. Usually the most talkative in the group.
2. The one that makes you feel like you’re best friends eventhough you hardly know each other
3.The one that likes to pull someone aside in front of a group of people to have a ‘private’ conversation. Often the said conversation usually about a trivial thing like ‘do you have 10 bucks I could borrow?’
4. The one who would tell you something about someone that you’re not supposed to know.
5. The one that freaks out when you don’t answer calls or reply to sms immediately.
6. The one who often takes ‘ a break’ from social media. This person tends to like to ‘deactivate’ their account, or in extreme case, delete it only to create a new one later on because she can’t stand being left out.
7. The one who ‘disappears’ at random. Suddenly her phone is lost or has no credit.
8. The one who makes it sound like she’s the unluckiest person on earth.
9. The one that makes it like nobody understands her.
10. The one who has heaps of friends but still says she has nobody.
11. The one who has as many enemies as friends. These enemies usually are ex friends.
12. The one who would talk shit to you about her ex friends without you asking.
13. The one who always has jaw dropping stories to tell. Then one day you eventually find out the stories actually aren’t as interesting as she make them sound.
14. The one who can turn your ordinary story into a jaw dropping story.
15. The one who always reads wrongly between the lines. Even when there’s nothing between the lines to read, she’ll still see something. For example: You say, “l can’t talk right now, can I call you back later?” She hears, “I hate you.”
16. The one who always knows someone who knows someone important/famous. For example: “I know this because my friend whose friend is jackie chan’s second cousin’s granddaughter told me.”
17. The one who always has a story to top your story.
Feel free to add more!