they remind me of Elle.
The crazy obsession…
- “Why are you so interested in me?” He asked quietly. Hmm. How to answer that one? I didn’t want to tell him that I thought he was the most gorgeous creature I had ever seen and wanted to have his babies.
- Clayton made me feel nervous and giddy all at once. I liked it.
- I even made a point to wait outside of the creative writing class I knew he had with Rachel, but he somehow snuck out without me seeing him. Okay, I admit, I was becoming a bit obsessed.
Elle never afraid to admit she’s a sucker for gorgeous bad boy…and she’s obsessed with them.
Taking risk in the name of love
- “I told my parents I was staying after school so I could get some extra help in Chemistry. Why don’t I blow off my study group and we go to your house.”
- I quickly did the math in my head ad relaxed when I realize the unprotected sex shouldn’t be an issue.
Giving in to spur of the moment temptation…admit it, woman, you’ve been there, done that.
Guilty and she knows it…but go for it anyway.
- But as I watched his fantastic ass in his dark jeans, I forgot abut guilt and was overcome by unbridled hormones.
- As I got in, I had a moment of guilt that here I was again, lying to my parents.
- I was being an ungrateful little bitch and I knew it.
How many times have I heard “I know I know it’s bad for me but I just can’t stop!!!”
I love you, Mom. But right now, you’re driving me crazy.
- I glared at my mother, the woman who had been my best friend and biggest support for most of my life. But in that moment I forgot all about that. Instead, all I saw when I looked at her, was my enemy.
She and her mom drive each other crazy when they’re together.
Doesn’t always agree with her parents but know they just want the best for her.
- And I felt the guilt again as I thought of my own warm and loving parents who, in all of their over protectiveness, just wanted what was best for me.
No matter how much she argues, at the end of the day, she knows they just want the best for her.
Regret and self reflection…
- But now in the cold light of morning, I was reminded of how awful things had gotten. Had I rushed into sex to try and block out how much he had hurt me?
Wondering if she’s done the right thing…sometimes a little too late.
Don’t mess with me attitude
- He tried to reach out for me and I slapped him across the face. Hard.
I can so see Elle do that.
Like Maggie, I think she’s pretty cool.